This is a list about people/organizations that aren't heroes and can't have articles on this wiki.
Constantly re-created pages:
- George Floyd
- Hate pages towards heroes on this wiki and admins or users of this wiki.
List of pages that are not allowed on this wiki
- Criminal pages are not allowed, unless they have done something widely known as heroic or have been known to redeem themselves whose existences have been too harmful to mankind. A real life villain can range from murderous dictators to serious criminals. Here are the villains disallowed on this site:
- Pages on FANDOM users. Same applies to random internet users.
- Theological figures are not allowed on this wiki (unless there are actual proofs that they existed on real life), even though they have done heroic acts.
- Anyone from theology, such as Biblical figures.
- Anyone from mythology, such as Zeus.
- Politicians (unless they are widely recognized as heroes)
- Tom Sneddon, A corrupt attorney who ruined Michael Jackson's life.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Autism Speaks, a highly controversial organization.
- Countries and other nations
- Religions and their branches
- Any Fictional Characters
- Master of a Villain, not appropriate or necessary for this wiki
- Protagonists, Deuteragonists and Antagonists, those terms are not applicable for real people.
- Pure Good/Pure of Heart, those categories are unsuitable for wiki about real life people.
Other individuals who are not heroes and don't warrant a page
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.